Cancellation Policy for NYC Events 2023
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer refunds for cancelling one of our events. We will do our best to fill your spot, and we encourage you to do the same.
You may email us your cancellation request at email@example.com and our response (within 24 hours) will be confirmation of receipt of your email. If you do not hear from us then we have not received your request.
- Last minute cancellations: if and only if we have a waiting list and can fill your spot, we will refund you less a 10% processing fee per registration.
Refunds/credits will not be issued in the following situations:
- A child is removed from the event due to behavioral issues.
- A child decides to drop out of the program early/before the end of event.
- Your child is sick and either stayed home from, or was sent home from the event due to fever or other ailments. We will only issue a partial refund if we are able to fill the spot.
- A family decides they no longer wish to participate in the event.
- A family decides they have a conflict with another program and opt not to participate in the event.
- COVID-19: If your child tests positive for COVID, we ask them to quarantine according to the CDC regulations. If your child is sick, we will do our best to find a replacement to take your child's spot.
- We unfortunately will not be able to offer a partial refund unless we are able to fill the spot.
For spring events, Genius Gems plans to make masks optional, in accordance with CDC guidelines. If however, the CDC designates our county as a high risk area, Genius Gems reserves the right to require masks. No refunds or credits will be issued for withdrawing from the class due to mask policies. Thank you for respecting our policies. Please reach out with questions prior to enrolling in the class.