NYC Cancellation and Change of Date Policy for Premier Plus Parties:
Deposits are non-refundable. Please read our policies below regarding a change of date of your event or a cancellation. By booking a party, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in our policy below.
Change of date/time policy:
- You may change the time for no additional cost for 30 days or more before the event.
- If your party is less than 30 days away, and you decide to change the date, there is a $1,000 fee to change the date.
- If you cancel the party for any reason and do not reschedule it, you will lose 100% of your deposit, and you will owe an additional $1,000 cancellation fee. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment is due in full on or before the day of the event.
- If the birthday child is sick and you need to reschedule, we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. If, however, you decide to cancel the party instead of rescheduling, then the full cancellation penalties will apply (see above "Cancellation Policy").
Genius Gems plans to make masks optional, in accordance with CDC guidelines. If however, the CDC designates our county as a high risk area, Genius Gems reserves the right to require masks. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancelling due to mask or COVID policies. Thank you for respecting our policies.